Product Care Internal
Sharkchaser has selected the most qualitative materials from trusted and accredited suppliers. The leathers have been selected to provide strength and durability to our bags. We are committed to sustainability from the choice of raw material, to processing and final product, all of which must be in total compliance with the most stringent regulations in terms of environmental impact.
Each skin is unique, any incidental tonal variations, marks or variations in color are natural features and should not be considered as defects or imperfections.
Each metal piece has been created and selected for it’s quality and will age beautifully over time.
To maintain the beauty of your bag, we recommend that you observe the following instructions:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, harsh chemicals, perfumes or cosmetics.
- If your bag should get wet, dab with a soft dry neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- If your bag should get dirty, wipe the exterior with a soft damp neutral cloth or alcohol-free wipe.
- Avoid rubbing your bag with anything coarse or abrasive.
- Scratches may be reduced by gently massaging the skin.
- When not in use, keep your bag inside the dust bag. This is a soft breathable un-dyed cotton bag that will protect the surfaces and it will help maintain the condition of the leather.
- When not in use, try to keep your bag plumped, this will help maintain the texture of the leather and the shape of your bag.