Tall Triangle Tote in Calf
Our Tall Tote has been made in Italy, using the finest Italian calfskin from our trusted tanneries.
The radiation shielding material has been uniquely placed on the back wall of the central pocket, between the leather and the lining. This will shield your body from 99% of the electromagnetic radiation that your cell phone emits. It will not interfere with the normal performance of your phone, it will simply deflect the EMFs away from your body. Always put your phone in a pocket that is furthest away from your body, with the shielding closest to you, between you and your phone.
Finest Italian calfskin with suede interior finish
Double handle shoulder strap
Internal central pocket with zip closure
Internal front slip pocket
Your cell phone must always be worn with the radiation shielding between your body and your phone.
12.5 x 15.5 x 4.5 IN (32 x 40 x 11 CM)
All Sharkchaser products are made in Italy
Our radiation shielding is one of the most powerful electromagnetic frequency (EMF) shielding fabrics in the world. A unique multi-metalized fabric with a Cobalt alloy top coating, providing remarkable radio-frequency magnetic shielding in near-field situations, such as when you hold your phone close to your body.
Our Italian leather suppliers are members of the Leather Working Group, EU Reach compliant, hold ICEC certificates for environmental management, quality management, social accountability management and Iren Verde certificate of quality for use of renewable energy.
Your purchase will be shipped in a box using 100% recycled and low impact materials
Sharkchaser has selected the most qualitative materials from trusted and accredited suppliers. The leathers have been selected to provide strength and durability to our bags. We are committed to sustainability from the choice of raw material, to processing and final product, all of which must be in total compliance with the most stringent regulations in terms of environmental impact.
Each skin is unique, any incidental tonal variations, marks or variations in color are natural features and should not be considered as defects or imperfections.
Each metal piece has been created and selected for it’s quality and will age beautifully over time.
To maintain the beauty of your bag, we recommend that you observe the following instructions:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, harsh chemicals, perfumes or cosmetics.
- If your bag should get wet, dab with a soft dry neutral cloth to absorb the moisture.
- If your bag should get dirty, wipe the exterior with a soft damp neutral cloth or alcohol-free wipe.
- Avoid rubbing your bag with anything coarse or abrasive.
- Scratches may be reduced by gently massaging the skin.
- When not in use, keep your bag inside the dust bag. This is a soft breathable un-dyed cotton bag that will protect the surfaces and it will help maintain the condition of the leather.
- When not in use, try to keep your bag plumped, this will help maintain the texture of the leather and the shape of your bag.